- Established in 1927 we have always been a family run Opticians. We pride ourselves on treating people as individuals and not as a number.
- Eye examinations are of 45 minutes duration, which is more than twice the length of the average national eye test.
- Eye examinations are undertaken either by myself or by my daughter Jenny. We like to build a relationship with our patients, we think of most of them as friends. But don’t take our word for it, see what our patients say in our Google reviews.
- Our eye examinations use the latest technology including the Optomap California wide-angled Retinal Imaging System. We are the first Opticians in Newcastle to install this ground breaking instrument.
- All dispensing’s of your prescription glasses, are done by qualified Dispensing Opticians – not assistants. Using their professional expertise, they will ensure that choosing your new spectacles is NOT a hassle or a pain but an enjoyable experience. We want you to enjoy wearing your spectacles and not see them as a nuisance.
- We have a wide range of frame collections to suit all individual requirements and tastes. We stock frames that are simply functional through to those that are of the latest styles and current fashions.
- We source our frames and lenses from all over the world to give you the best eye wear (prescription glasses) possible.
- Our three Eyewear Styling Galleries allow you to choose your frames and lenses in private, not in the middle of the reception area as in many other opticians.
- For a unique frame designed just for you, we offer our Bespoke Dispensing Service, giving you prescriptions glasses individually made for you.
- We run specialist clinics offering specific help with Dyslexia, Dry Eyes and Myopia control.
We very much hope we are the right Opticians for you and we look forward to meeting you.
Stuart and Jenny